miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2008

My Favorites Naley's Quotes Season 3


Haley: Nathan, there wasn't a moment when I was away that my heart wasn't with you in Tree Hill. None of it mattered without you.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Haley: You know when you took those drugs before the game where you collapsed? You made a mistake...but...I know you promised yourself that if you had a second chance, you would do things differently. I know that I hurt you. But I promised myself that, if I could get you to listen, I would tell you that there was never a day on that tour when I didn't think you were the best part of my life. I was being childish when I walked away from you for the tour. You gave me an ultimatum the night that I left, and I fought back for all the wrong reasons. And I was being stubborn and I can't take that back. I wish that I could. Did I want to go? Yeah. I loved it. I loved every night of it. But I want you to know something, Nathan. There was never a night where I loved it more than I loved you. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Always and forever. That's what sucks, Haley. I still do love you. I always will. I just can't trust you. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Haley: Nathan…I'm not going anywhere. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Haley always looks hot! Nathan: You look nice tonight, Haley. Haley: Thanks. Nathan: I just wish we could have spent some more time together without all this. Haley: Chris and Brooke? Nathan: I mean the beach, this balcony. I haven't forgotten about our past, Haley. I know where we got married. I know this is where we made love in the rain. I still feel our past, just like you do. I just thought it might be nice to hang out in the present for a night. What are you thinking? Haley: Nothing. Just praying for rain. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Haley: I couldn't sing. I couldn't hear the music. Nothing. 'Cause that was the moment that I knew that none of it could ever be enough without you. All of the celebrity and all of the applause and all the pretty melodies couldn't fill your void in my heart. So, I guess you're right 'cause ever since I met you, it has been so much more. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Listen, Haley, don't be worried about the beach or our wedding spot. Haley: I know, Nathan. I'm sorry. I just hate that it's all gone… the trees and those little purple flowers… Nathan: Here…The roots are still there. It just takes time. Don't say I never gave you anything. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Haley: What do you think? Nathan: I think it's still weird that you're a cheerleader. Purple flowers, huh? It looks great, Haley. Haley: So do you. Nathan: Yeah. Whitey's new rules: ties on game day, run till you puke. Haley: Won't that ruin the tie? I'm gonna take off. I know you have to focus on the game, but this is just mandatory. You're gonna do great tonight. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Hey. Thanks for coming. Haley: Yeah, thanks for calling me. What's wrong? Nathan: Your song is great, Haley. Chris played it for me. It's a long story, but… it's really great. I just wanted you to know that. Haley: Oh. Okay. Nathan: My mom left...for good, I think. Oh, and, apparently, my dad's the mayor now. So...yeah, today really sucked ass. Haley: Oh Nathan, I'm so sorry. Nathan: You know, for most of my life, I would have gone through all this alone. Then I met you, and I finally found someone I could depend on when life got like this. So I guess I called you…'cause I wanted to know if that was still there. Haley: Nathan, you can always call me. Always and forever…I want to ask you something. The night of the masquerade party, did we… did you kiss me? Nathan: Of course I did. Haley: Oh, no, you didn't. That kiss wasn't half as good as this one. But I love you for lying to me...Thanks for calling. Nathan: Haley… Haley: Yeah? Nathan: Stay with me tonight. Haley: Oh, I was hoping you would say that. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: I wish I had an answer for all the school stuff. It's just...if I tell you not to go to Stanford, I'm telling you not to follow your dreams… again. If I tell you to go, I'm saying I don't want to be with you. So, what do you want me to say? Haley: Say you love me. Nathan: Of course I love you. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Well, you can't go to Duke Hales and I don't want you to. Haley: You don't want me to? Right. What was I thinking? Because you told me that you loved me after the game and, silly me, I thought that feeling would last for longer than, I don't know, one night. But then again, I forgot. You're the guy who loves to rip the rug out just when I feel like we're getting some sort of stable ground. Nathan: Haley… Haley: You freak out after we have sex for the first time in god knows how long. And by the way, I know exactly how long it was. And frankly, I'm still pissed about that birth-control thing. What? Nathan: Haley, you can't go to Duke because I'm going to Stanford. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Maybe this blackout is a sign. That we need to deal with everything…the future and all the decisions we have to make. Haley: Do we have to? Nathan: No, but until the lights come back on, it's just you, me, and the darkness, Hales. Haley: That sounds kind of nice. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: You wore it that way the first day you tutored me. Haley: You remember how I wore my hair the first day I tutored you? Nathan: Of course. Haley: What else do you remember? Nathan: I remember the ugly-ass poncho that you wore. Haley: Oh, my God, yes, you've made your feelings for that particular item of clothing very clear. Come on. Tell me really. Nathan: Well...let's see, these jeans…you wore them the day we fell asleep in the park together…and these shoes…you wore these the day we got stuck at the DMV for five hours while we waited for your new license with my last name on it. Haley: What about my shirt? Nathan: You wore that shirt one morning when you sat in the living room and you were playing that Beatles song on your guitar. The sun just framed your face so perfectly. Haley: "Blackbird.". That was the name of the Beatles song I played. Nathan: I remember more than you think. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Going to High Flyers made me realize how wrong I was to make you choose between me and the tour. I mean, what is this…the 1950s? It didn't have to be either/or, you know? Haley: But it was, wasn't it? Because I didn't ask you to come with me. Nathan...when I look back on the tour, I'm not like proud of it 'cause I know that you weren't proud of me. Nathan: Is that what you think…that I wasn't proud of you? Let me show you something. It's in my car. Haley: Nathan, it's crazy out there. Nathan: I was hurt, Haley, but I was still proud of you. Every day…Wait, wait. It's all getting ruined. Haley: No, you don't need all that stuff. You've got me. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Stop it. Haley: What? Nathan: Whatever you're worried about, just stop. Haley: How do you know I'm worried? You didn't even open your eyes. Nathan: You think I need to see you with my eyes to know what's going on with you? What's on your mind? Haley: I was just...wondering if maybe I should go home. Nathan: Why would you do that? Haley: Because I don't want to wake up and have you not be here again. Nathan: I'll be here. I'm not going anywhere. Come here. ………………………………………………………………………………………………….... Haley: Surprise. I switched rooms with Lucas. I don't have to sleep on the floor, do I? Nathan: How'd you manage to switch rooms? Haley: Well, believe it or not, Bevin "mastermind" mirsky arranged the whole thing. Nathan: Any room in there for me? Haley: I thought you'd never ask. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Haley: Room service? Nathan: Actually...let's have a proper sit-down breakfast somewhere...family style. Haley: Family style sounds perfect. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: What are you worried about? I mean, you got the home-court advantage. You've played in front of this many people before. Haley: I know. I'm not worried about playing in front of hundreds of people. That..I could do it in my sleep. I'm scared of playing in front of one in particular. This is my first time playing out since the tour, and it's my first time playing since you and I have been us again. Then I saw your time capsule, and I just got scared. Nathan: Of what? Haley: Loving it again, of you seeing me love it again. I just...I'm afraid that you're gonna think that it somehow means that I love you less. Nathan: Don't be afraid to love it, Haley. All right? …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: How awesome was my girl? Haley: Hey! Thanks. Nathan: Look, I have a confession to make. I'm scared. I didn't want to say anything to you because I know how much this means to you. And you deserve to have nights like this, but…the truth is, I'm afraid to go through all that again. Haley: Nathan, I can walk away from the music, you know? Nathan: No, it's not the music, Hales. It's the rest of it. I'm afraid to be vulnerable again with you. Look, I just don't want to be the guy on that time capsule…not now and not 50 years from now. It doesn't mean that I don't love you...because I do. Haley: You know, if I had recorded a time capsule, there wouldn't have been one word in there about music. It all would have been about us. I'm sure of it. Just like I'm sure that I love you. And I guess...the rest we can figure out later. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: God, come here. Are you okay? Haley: Yeah. What's going on out there? Nathan: I don't know, but we're getting out of here, okay? All of us. Let's go. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Stop pointing the gun at her, all right? …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Haley: You shouldn't have come back for me. I love you for doing it, but I wish you were safe. Nathan: I don't want to be safe without you. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Haley: I guess everybody's just gonna change and go back to Karen's. Nathan: People are definitely gonna change. Haley: Will you unzip me? Nathan: I love you. Haley: I love you, too. Nathan: It's all so uncertain. God, I love you. I never want to come that close to losing you again. I need you to be safe, okay? Haley: I told you I'm not going anywhere. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: When I was a kid, I had this morning paper route. And every morning there was this moment right around dawn and I would just stop, breathe it all in. You could almost feel the magic in the world. But lying here with you, I feel that same stillness. And I can almost believe that the world's not as screwed up as I know it is. My mom's coming home. She called. Haley: At least you won't have to live alone in this big giant house. Nathan: Yeah, but she will. I want us to live together. I want to be your husband again, Haley. Haley: That sounds so good to me. But I have a roommate named Brooke. Nathan: That doesn't matter. Haley: And our dream schools are 3,000 miles away. Nathan: Doesn't matter. Haley: And neither of us have jobs. Nathan: It doesn't matter. You know how long it took me to realize that? The amount of time it takes to pull a trigger. I love you, Haley James, and that's all I need to know. That doesn't mean it's not gonna be hard. Doesn't mean it's not gonna be confusing. But whatever it is, we'll face it together. Haley: You are quite charming, you know that? Nathan: You haven't even seen my A game. Haley: Oh, lord, help me if that's true. It's Scott, by the way. You called me Haley James. Haley James Scott. And it always will be. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Haley: You think that's okay? To, like, love a song and feel good when you hear it and, like, laugh and be happy and be so in love with somebody your heart aches? I mean, is that okay right now, or is it just too soon? Nathan: It's never, never too soon to feel like that. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: I want you to know something. If anything ever happens to me, if you ever lose me Haley: Nathan… Nathan: I want you to know how happy you made me, how wonderful my life was with you and...I will always be with you. Haley: Nothing's gonna happen to you. Nathan: I know. You're right. But if it does, I just…I want you to be okay, Haley, and know that you made me happy…You wanted rain… Haley: It is not possible to be this in love. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: Well, you know, docks are kind of special for us. Remember the time Dan busted us for drinking? Haley: Oh, don't remind me. Although, I have to say, I did kind of enjoy throwing up on him. Nathan: So, Haley, I couldn't help but notice you've had your hands in your pockets all weekend. What's that about? Haley: I guess I can't really hide it from you. I lost my ring. Twice…and I'm really sorry. And you're probably just really disappointed… Nathan: You mean this ring? Haley: Yeah…Where did you find that? Nathan: I kind of stole it…twice… Haley… Haley: What are you doing? Nathan: Over the past year, I learned so much about life and love. And even if I could, I wouldn't take back all the bad stuff that happened between us. 'Cause it brought us here, this moment, this river. Marry me, Haley. Marry me again in front of all our friends and our family. Haley: Always… always and forever. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Haley: You know, now that we're living here we should probably try unpacking at some point. Nathan: Yeah, well, uh, we've been a little busy...doing this…so much better than moving in. Haley: I can't wait to renew my vows with you. Nathan: Me too. I want that second chance, Haley. I want to give you that wedding you always dreamed of. Haley: I already had a dream wedding. Nathan: No, but you told me how you saw it...in the church gardens, where your parents got married, all the bridesmaids and groomsmen, flowers everywhere. I want that for you. Haley: Okay, I guess unpacking can wait… …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: Father, can I ask you a question? When you decided you wanted to be a priest, how did you know it was the right thing to do? Priest: I had a devout belief in God. Nathan: Can you prove that to us? With some sort of a test, I mean. Priest: Of course not. Nathan: Just like you can't prove love with a test. I mean, this is just a score on a sheet of paper. Sure, Haley and I have our differences, but this test doesn't show how hard we've worked to keep this relationship together or that I can't stand it when we're apart or that every time I look at her I know that I'm gonna be with her for the rest of my life. We love each other, Father. No test is gonna show that. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Haley: Thank you for being such an amazing guy. And thank you for having the right answer with that priest the other day. God, I thought we weren't going to get our big wedding. Nathan: You know…we don't still have to do that if you don't want to. Haley: No, I really want to. I've just been trying to think of a way to make the day really memorable, and I had an idea…You ready? Nathan: Yeah… Haley: Okay…What if we don't have sex until we get married again?...Do you still love me? Nathan: What, are you kidding? Uh...yeah, okay…but does that mean that I can't still kiss you like this? Haley: No… Nathan: Or like this? Haley: Okay, maybe we'll just start on the no-sex thing tomorrow night. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: Sure you don't want to sleep with me till the ceremony? I know I look pretty sexy right now. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: The scar stopped hurting when my heart stopped hurting, right around the time you came home. Haley: Okay. Nathan: Where'd you go? Oh, I get it. This is the no-sex thing, right? I totally got you, didn't I? Haley: No. Nathan: I told you I was sexy, Haley. Don't lie. Haley: Okay, maybe. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: The way I've been feeling, I don't think I have another great game in me. Haley: I don't believe that for a second. Besides, I'm gonna help you, and Damien West doesn't stand a chance. Nathan: I love you. You know that? Haley: I love you, too. Nathan: You always help me. Haley: Damn it, you need to put a shirt on. You're too sexy! God! …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: Anyway, it doesn't matter what you wear. My girl's gonna look beautiful... Haley: Thank you. Nathan: Except maybe in this thing. Haley: Oh, shut up! …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: Hey, it's me. Is everything okay? Haley: Fine, soon-to-be-husband-again, why? Nathan: I just...I just wanted to hear your voice, that's all. Where are you? Haley: I'm right here. …………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Haley: Nathan, it's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life. And that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard, or that it won't be. It just means that I've found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave. And I will love you until the end of time. This I vow to you today. Nathan: Last year we sat on the beach and I told you how much I loved you, and how I would always, always protect you. And that day nobody believed that this would work. But…I don't think anybody understood the love that I have for you. Because if they did, they would have never doubted us, so I wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of our world. Because today, when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows…it's even stronger now. My love will never waiver. This I vow to you, today, and always…and forever… Lucas’ speech: The last time I gave a speech about Nathan and Haley was...well, at the first reception. I remember saying, "prepare to be surprised". Well, I have to say even I was surprised because, you see, they do something that's very rare to see in someone our age. Actually, it's very rare to see in anybody. They give their hearts to each other...unconditionally. And that's what true love really is. It's not this fairy-tale life that never knows pain, but it's two souls facing it together and diminishing it with unconditional love. Brooke’s speech: I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so I thought I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare. "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds." When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley, and somehow I feel safer. I don't know if I can explain that, but they give me hope. And I'm afraid to say it out loud because maybe if life finds out, it'll try to beat it out of them, and that would be a shame because we all can use a little hope sometimes, you know? That feeling that everything is gonna be okay and that there's going to be someone there to help make sure of that. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: I just got that feeling, that stillness I used to feel before dawn, feeling like the world could be perfect. Haley: Yeah, I feel it, too…Don't say I never gave you anything. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: That was Cooper. Cooper!!! Haley, call 911. Haley: Nathan, don't! Nathan: I love you. Haley: Nathaaaan!!!
…………………………………………………………………………………………………...

No hay comentarios: